Sign in to follow this  
The"G"Man

Registering with Licence key

I have just purchased PitStop Erase, downloaded & installed it however,

it will not take the license Key information that was provided. :help:

When trying to register, the error message reads...

Your Serial number is invalid.

:surrender:

Please advise.

Thanks

Edited by The"G"Man

:help: please help I used the pc otimaze free scan and followed the link to buy it ,took me to what was paypal,logged me in took cc# and went rite to a thank you for ordering page ,but no activation key.

Help!!. checked my paypal and nothing there about buying from PC PITSTOP,hope my cc hasn't been stolen

Jarbidge here for help

:help: please help I used the pc otimaze free scan and followed the link to buy it ,took me to what was paypal,logged me in took cc# and went rite to a thank you for ordering page ,but no activation key.

Help!!. checked my paypal and nothing there about buying from PC PITSTOP,hope my cc hasn't been stolen

Jarbidge here for help

You have email.

Guest Bigmama

Hello

Scuse my english, but it is the same thing for me..

Can you help me please?

Can you tell me in french at mamax5 at hotmail dot com

Tank you verry much!

it will not take the license Key information that was provided.

Please advise.

Thanks

Guest Bigmama

Sorry it is a mistake;

mamaxx5 at hotmail dot com

it's ok if it is in english...

I try to understand :)

tank's!

Edited by IntelGuy

I do not have a record of an order from your email address you

provided on our web site. If you purchased the product from an email from

Computer Associates you should check with them.

http://store.ca.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry11?...5&sp=10107&pn=1 or call 877-694-8509.

If you purchased from us, please visit the customer service page with additional informaion so that we can locate your order. Thanks.

http://pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Guest D Man
:pullhair: downloaded the optimizer but unable to complete registration w/o the licence. pls advise. cheers

Guest Bill Cook

it will not take the license Key information that was provided. :help:

:surrender:

Please advise.

Thanks

Guest Guest_Robin_*

:pullhair::angry: I have the same problem!! (wont accept given registration key) Why do you keep sending private emails instead of just posting the solution. :help:

PS... never got a confirmation email either, though the final thank you screen with my given key said that I would get one soon. (purchased Saturday 10/24) :nono:

I send private emails because I am including the customers License Key in the email.

Here's what I'm sending:

Please try this. Place the cursor immediately to the right of the license key printed

below. No space at all. Hold down the left mouse button and then slowly move the cursor to

the left until the license key, and only the license key, is highlighted. Release the mouse

button. At the keyboard, with the key still highlighted, hold down the 'control' key and

then hit the letter 'c'. Release the 'control' key.

Now open the program and run it to the license screen. Leave the username and email boxes

blank for now. Put the cursor in the box where the license key goes and hold down the

'control' key and hit the letter 'v'. Release the control key. If there is now a space

between the cursor and the last character hit the backspace key one time, then hit the

'register' button. If a web page opens asking for more information, you can either enter

your information at this time, or just click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the

page. Then hit 'next'.

Your license key is:

Please let me know if this does not help.

... but with the license key filled in.

If that does not resolve the issue, please open a ticket at the help desk. http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I have the same problem as cpvnvmc. I tried to register but it keeps saying license information entered is not correct. Checked with Pitstop customer service page, I was informed that they do not have a complete online information for my purchase. Please don't tell me that you do not have a record of my order cos if you do not have then i have no idea who has it?? :(

Guest Darrell Sears

I've tried the whole license key deal and still can not register the product. I purchased optimize at November 28, 2006. 9:32:24 PM. and it is 10:00 PM.

Thanks for any help

:wp:

Sorry to hear you are having trouble registering your product.

Please try updating Optimize from our customer service page to make sure you have the current version (1.5.10.0) and then try registering again:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

If that does not help, please try this. Leave the username and email blank for now. Place the cursor immediately to the right of the license key printed below. No space at all. Hold down the left mouse button and then slowly move the cursor to the left until the license key, and only the license key, is highlighted. Release the mouse button. At the keyboard, with the key still highlighted, hold down the 'control' key and then hit the letter 'c'. Release the 'control' key.

Now open the program, run it to the license screen, put the cursor in the box where the license key goes and hold down the 'control' key and hit the letter 'v'. Release the control key. If there is now a space between the cursor and the last character hit the backspace key one time, then hit the 'register' button. If a web page opens asking for more information, you can either enter your information at this time, or just click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the page. Then hit 'next'.

Guest alvin

Sorry it is a mistake;

mamaxx5 at hotmail dot com

it's ok if it is in english...

I try to understand :)

tank's!

i need one too...mines punk4life3235 at hotmail dot com

I am having the same trouble like everyone else with the license key and the optimize program I have read the posts here and followed the instructions that you gave and still does not work I emailed support the same day and no response. I purchsed this on the 1st of dec with an email address of cherokeefalcon at hotmail dot com