Sign in to follow this  
franglais

Some Pages Slow To Load

I am experiencing some very slow or sticking pages on the forum, while most of the time pages are lightening fast to load....anybody else?

Trip...there is only one "Original " Pitstop, the one we used till ....err....Octoberish..last year!...gawd 'elp me, me minds goin'. :D:D

OK, I've done about as much as I can to make the default skin fast. I've changed a lot of the images to text and moved some functionality out of the posting page. The other skins may not be as quick because they will have more images per page.

Trip...there is only one "Original " Pitstop, the one we used till ....err....Octoberish..last year!...gawd 'elp me, me minds goin'. :D:D

I didn't like to mention that M8 :D:D:D

Every now and again I get a "this page can't do its thang" :mrgreen: but it always refreshes out of it,,and overall the speed is still very good.

It's really unfortunate that our changeover occured during the SQL Slammer mess. :mrsgreen:

I am bugging the ibhosting.com folks to see whether this is "normal" or not. If it is normal then I want to make it not normal. :mrgreen:

It's really unfortunate that our changeover occured during the SQL Slammer mess. :mrsgreen:

I am bugging the ibhosting.com folks to see whether this is "normal" or not. If it is normal then I want to make it not normal. :mrgreen:

Well all I can say is that its still better than the other site,,so just do the best ya can and I don't think anyone can ask anymore of ya. :mrgreen: v