Sign in to follow this  
UndertakerPOH

Photo Editing Program

I'm looking for a great quality awesome program to use to edit photos, crop, enlarge, all that jazz, anyone have any suggestions? :clap:

Thanks

I use Paintshop Pro 7 for most of that, but I'm not particularly fond of the red eye removal tool. For that I use Picasa. Their red eye removal tool is easy to use and pretty effective.

Adobe Photoshop CS, Jasc Paintshop Pro9, Macromedia Fireworks MX.... I pretty much use what ever I feel like using that day... I have the suite versions for Adobe CS and Macromedia Studio MX..

I haven't messed with CS2 yet. I haven't had the money to go out and spend 1500$ for the suite.. I use the software for school, and they don't supply it to me. And thats the student discounted price at that.,

I've been using Roxio Studio 5 for a couple of years, now, and I love it. Very versatile. with cloning, cropping, resizing, file name changing and much more.

Edited by d0nut

Even though GIMP says you can't, you can actually save in the Photoshop format. You can do it from the save dialog, but if you use Ctrl + S, then it saves, and it's in the photoshop format.

I haven't messed with CS2 yet. I haven't had the money to go out and spend 1500$ for the suite.. I use the software for school, and they don't supply it to me. And thats the student discounted price at that.,

Lots of places around the net to find the "Student Discount" price on CS2... :angel::banana::bigsmile: