Sign in to follow this  
moon

In a democracy......

Sure. When the propaganda-mongers stop implying infants.

'Strapping bombs on children' . Laugh.

this started with me saying blowing up children and that FACT still stands...

you started with all the propoganda nonsense... nice bait and switch...

maybe your next statement will have strapping bombs on embryos....

your the one bringing all this up on this thread and laughing about it... very strange

Edited by hftmrock

I will denounce Palestinian attacks against Israel once Israel ceases to occupy land belonging to Palestinians. When Israel is no longer in breach of international laws with regards its illegal occupation. When it is proven that Israel did not commit or allow to be committed, acts of mass murder in Lebanon and Palestinian refugee camps. When Israel ends its policy of state sanctioned assassinations. When Israel practices what it preaches.

Israel are the baddies in this sorry saga. Palestine is simply fighting back the best it can in the face of overwhelming odds.

I think I might fly out and catch 'The Strappers' at the Rafah Rialto.

Lol ! They may , or may not, be 'facts', 'rock, but they are unrelated to 'strapping bombs on children'. If you are attempting to stress that the majority of deaths in war are young people then I'd agree. However, I see no evidence of Monster Palestinian Grandpappies.

I love this...

show me where I said strapping bombs on chidren

I cant defend those words BECAUSE THEY ARE YOURS!!!!!!!!!

Dont bait and switch please. I never claimed infants strapped to Bombs.. I WILL ONLY DEFEND MY WORDS....

NOT YOURS

This is a very emotive issue.

American policy for the last 2000 years has been to back the Israelis and by this fact alone generations of Americans have been brainwashed to believe that Israel=Good and Arab=Bad.

I am not American nor am I Israeli or Arab.

Looking through the round window....one sees things in perspective.

I will denounce Palestinian attacks against Israel once Israel ceases to occupy land belonging to Palestinians. When Israel is no longer in breach of international laws with regards its illegal occupation. When it is proven that Israel did not commit or allow to be committed, acts of mass murder in Lebanon and Palestinian refugee camps. When Israel ends its policy of state sanctioned assassinations. When Israel practices what it preaches.

Israel are the baddies in this sorry saga. Palestine is simply fighting back the best it can in the face of overwhelming odds.

Israel is more then willing to discuss this... When it has a party to talk to... ANYONE who says that they will exterminate a race is not worth talking to..

let me know when there is someone to talk to.. then proclaim all that rhetoric you want

like killing innocent people like Leon Klinghoffer.o.k

American policy for the last 2000 years has been to back the Israelis and by this fact alone generations of Americans have been brainwashed to believe that Israel=Good and Arab=Bad.

we've all been brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

thanks... I needed that laugh

face it Moon, the palestinens cannot have the gonads to fight like men, they have to use kids, and kill civilians on purpose instead of picking up a gun and fighting other men armed too

Isn't it annoying when they give one a spoon with one's egg and bacon.

'rock, the quality of your argument is falling off dramatically. I'm not going to respond until it picks up.

Pretty amazing stuff that 2000 year old American policy. :laughing:

Odd that you say that as I personally have more Arab and muslim friends then Jewish friends.

Israel is more then willing to discuss this... When it has a party to talk to... ANYONE who says that they will exterminate a race is not worth talking to..

let me know when there is someone to talk to.. then proclaim all that rhetoric you want

No talk needed, just action. Israel need to undo the wrongs they have, and are still doing. Leave the illegally occupied lands. Simple really.

No talk needed, just action. Israel need to undo the wrongs they have, and are still doing. Leave the illegally occupied lands. Simple really.

*Thinking of Ireland* :rolleyes: and the IRA

You obviously must support the IRA bombing London and the bombing commited by other groups recently.

Edited by Bruce

You obviously must support the IRA bombing London and the bombing commited by other groups recently.

Why? Ireland is a free country. NI is part of Great Britain following a fair ballot of its residents. Hardly the same thing.

If anyone is to be held up to account on these two very different stories, it is those that decry palestinian bombers and yet sent money to aid Irish bombers. Double standards?

as soon as there is a willing party to deal with and not kill them... they just might

they have already shown that with the gaza strip

Edited by hftmrock

Why? Ireland is a free country. NI is part of Great Britain following a fair ballot of its residents. Hardly the same thing.

If anyone is to be held up to account on these two very different stories, it is those that decry palestinian bombers and yet sent money to aid Irish bombers. Double standards?

apparently, not all of the irish felt that way, sending in human bombers to get the brits out of ireland?

kinda the same as the palestiniens eh?

fair?

I have yet to see a country that is "occupied" have a fair balloting. ;)

The imigrants I have spoken with would disagree with your idea of fair.