Sign in to follow this  
moon

In a democracy......

16 ? Some African kids have 8 or 9 years combat experience by the time they're 16. Anyhow, this 'strapping on' myth suggests that somebody holds Palestinian children down while they're fitted up. It's clearly a nonsense. How about we consign 'strapping bombs on children' to the dustbin ?

I think the participatns willing get the bombs strapped on....they want to get to heaven for all those virgins

16 ? Some African kids have 8 or 9 years combat experience by the time they're 16. Anyhow, this 'strapping on' myth suggests that somebody holds Palestinian children down while they're fitted up. It's clearly a nonsense. How about we consign 'strapping bombs on children' to the dustbin ?

Myth?

You've gone of the deep end in your anti semitics. I am waiting for the Holocaust never happened statements. Surely they are to follow shortly.

Edited by Bruce

16 ? Some African kids have 8 or 9 years combat experience by the time they're 16.

I guess he doesnt think 16 is a child.

and we should be thanking the lord that its not africa...

Example

a murderer killed 2 people....

Hey, be glad he's not like that other guy who killed 100.....

Yeah.. that makes me feel better :blink:

Anyhow, this 'strapping on' myth suggests that somebody holds Palestinian children down while they're fitted up. It's clearly a nonsense. How about we consign 'strapping bombs on children' to the dustbin ?

why say this again... heard ya the first time... I never mentioned it nor said anything about this "myth". Still stands to reason children have strapped on bombs

Edited by hftmrock

Oh right. I can see that you guys with the 'strapping kids with bombs' syndrome have got it real bad. Must be one of your old favourites that are hard to let go of. :lol: Where's the fact behind this anti-Semitic claim ? ( yes, Palestinians are Semites too. You're going to have to find a new 'burn' phrase :lol: )

Anyhow, this 'strapping on' myth suggests that somebody holds Palestinian children down while they're fitted up. It's clearly a nonsense. How about we consign 'strapping bombs on children' to the dustbin ?

consider the obvious mental state of these children. I would say that suggestion is actually fact.

consider the obvious mental state of these children. I would say that suggestion is actually fact.

Obvious ? Fact ? These words describe reality. Show me these children. Show me these strappers. :lol:

I don't doubt that there have been young suicide bombers. Show me the fact behind ' strapping bombs onto children' or let it go.

Well that depends on what age you'd consider a child and at what age you'd consider an adult

Obvious ? Fact ? These words describe reality. Show me these children. Show me these strappers. :lol:

I don't doubt that there have been young suicide bombers. Show me the fact behind ' strapping bombs onto children' or let it go.

would you consider a teenager who blows themselves and others up on purpose in a normal mental state

yes I would BUT thats not what I asked. If you consider firing a gun at someone to be an example of an altered mental state how can you come to the conclusion that these children are opporating on their own free will.

Its obvious that they have been manipulated to the point that their actions are similar to mass suicides in cults. They in fact are not sane and are to young to actually look at the facts and make choice on whether or not they want to fight or not let alone whether or not they want to live or die. I would define them being allowed to (forced) blow themselves up indicates that someone is holding them down and strapping bombs to them.

Edited by one2gamble

In Hamas-run kindergartens, signs on the walls read: "The children of the kindergarten are the shaheeds (holy martyrs) of tomorrow." The classroom signs at Al-Najah University in the West Bank and at Gaza's Islamic University say, "Israel has nuclear bombs, we have human bombs."

At an Islamic school in Gaza City run by Hamas, 11-year-old Palestinian student Ahmed's small frame and boyish smile are deceiving. They mask a determination to kill at any cost. "I will make my body a bomb that will blast the flesh of Zionists, the sons of pigs and monkeys," Ahmed says. "I will tear their bodies into little pieces and cause them more pain than they will ever know."

As captured on an Israeli video documentary produced in 1998, a "Sesame Street"-like children's program called the "Children's Club" -- complete with puppet shows, songs, Mickey Mouse and other characters -- focused on inculcating intense hatred of Jews and a passion for engaging in and celebrating violence against them in a perpetual "jihad" until the day the Israeli flags come down from above "Palestinian land" and the Palestinian flag is raised.

In one song on the "Children's Club," very young children are shown singing songs about wanting to become "suicide warriors" and to take up "a machine gun" to direct "violence, anger, anger, anger" against Israelis.

During the show, which features children aged 4-10, one young boy sings, "When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber." Afterward, other children stand to call for "Jihad! Holy war to the end against the Zionist enemy."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17707

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Damn. Site down again from here. I keep losing my train of thought.

If you consider firing a gun at someone to be an example of an altered mental state how can you come to the conclusion that these children are opporating on their own free will.

What children ? Everyone is on about 'these children'. I'm at a disadvantage, never having seen, read about, imagined or dreamed about any Palestinian infants blowing themselves up. I've read about a Palestinian teenage half-wit arrested with a bomb at a checkpoint and that's it. Where's your information come from ? I'm going to be a tad miffed if all this 'strapping bombs on children' stuff is propaganda.

Edit; Bruce, don't tell me that THAT'S it ? Third-hand information garnered from an Israeli video ?

Where's the actual suicide bombing ? I want to see a creditable article stating that Palestinian children are blowing themselves up. Don't tell me that all this 'terror' of suicide bombings has been generated by a kindergarten fancydress ?

During the show, which features children aged 4-10, one young boy sings, "When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber."

I don't know that one. How's it go ? :lol:

Edited by moon

"Israel has nuclear bombs, we have human bombs."

True.

You've stated many times that if the US was invaded you fight tooth and nail against the invaders.

Would you defend your homeland if you were a Palestinian?

You bet "I" would. "I" would fight with any means I could, I wpild use any device I could.

I would not however create a new version of the Hitler Youth, and strap bombs to my grandchildren, and certainly would not give them guns to do my fighting for me.

How can say you would fight ' with any means I could, I wpild (sic) use any device I could.' and then state you would put limits on the extent to which you would go.

You either would or you wouldn't.

Here moon , now you have facts

Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18.

Since May 2001, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of 18.

Since the beginning of 2001, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted (of them, three during 2004). [13]

Link

and for anyone interested in how Big Bad Israel woke up one morning and decided to steal land from these innocent folk minding there own business... here is the facts. Not saying right or wrong but I am saying that they didnt wake up one day and take land for no reason.

Links

sounds like they were defending themselves to me... I know some will spin this the other way. and I say Whatever... decide for yourself.

and moon, pleae stop saying infants... you looking real bad since nobody mentions it but you, that ploy wont work... Its children we are speaking about

Edited by hftmrock

I think I might fly out and catch 'The Strappers' at the Rafah Rialto.

Here moon , now you have facts

Lol ! They may , or may not, be 'facts', 'rock, but they are unrelated to 'strapping bombs on children'. If you are attempting to stress that the majority of deaths in war are young people then I'd agree. However, I see no evidence of Monster Palestinian Grandpappies.

Edited by moon

I said I would fight.

Is that a difficult concept to understand?

Or do you consider the statement "I would fight" to mean sending my children and grandchildren to do my dirty work for me.

I would use any means. Does not imply I would have my little ones use any means.

War, killing, maiming and fighting is a disgusting thing.

I happen to believe that anyone who would send their children to do it for them to be cowards of the lowest kind.

and moon, pleae stop saying infants.

Sure. When the propaganda-mongers stop implying infants.

'Strapping bombs on children' . Laugh.