Sign in to follow this  
dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

got me thinking when i first clicked.. :lol:

was surprised to see it was feb 06.. :( just like me to forget an anniversary...

:rofl2:

You got me checking now terry! I first posted on this thread in April '06. Congratulations to you on over 2 years of worthwhile clicking....the members of this forum have contibuted a great amount to helping save womens' lives :clap:

:sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

this and folding, is about the only way i can make a difference to the world,

might not get my name listed in any history books, but i'll know and thats all that matters... :rofl2:

:tup: to everyone.

:b33r:

It's great to be a part of this :)

"Your clicks count! Since The Breast Cancer Site began in 2000, together we have funded more than 11,000 mammograms for women in need"

If clicks total 200 mammograms in April, The Breast Cancer Site (through their charitable partner GreaterGood.org) will donate $10 000 to help fund research for a cure :tup:

There are 21 days left and 27% of that goal has been achieved so far, so let's help April be a fantastic life-saving month :)

:sparkle::sparkle:

Clicking...

Over half way there now! Lets see if we can get the total number of clicks past 200 for this month. Good things will happen! Keep em coming! :sparkle:

Hey folks, less than 50 clicks required for a $10, 000 donation to Breast Cancer Research.....but only 5 days left to make it happen.

Clicking....

Best wishes

Tomster :sparkle:

mine's in now

:tup: a massive 84% of a big goal achieved this month... but not many days left to achieve the rest.

:sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

Edited by SL10

Clicking....almost there!!

2 days left to achieve the remaining 8% of the goal to raise $10 000 to be donated by the breastcancer site's charitable partner Greatergood.org.....that's $10 000! let's just give it that extra push this month :adios: Thanks everyone!

:sparkle::sparkle: