Sign in to follow this  
dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

Today I click for Robin. (In my prayers)

My older sister Robin had 2 tumors removed from the brain a few years ago. Tricky surgery but seemed successful. A week ago we get the news that a new tumor is growing. It's not in an easy place to operate on. They are working with a new drug, hoping to tame the beast, but we're not sure yet.

Please join with me and click!

We can help many, but only if you join in and click.

Please. :adios:

Mine and Robin's thanks to all. She has had "only" 1 seizure since to new f*4king node showed up. But seems the new drug is "helping". DAMN, what do I say??

Please, to all the lookers, take that one step further. Click to help save a life! Maybe not mom, sis, aunt or that cranky old *itch down the block. She will thank you, and I do also.

SL10, here we go again! Sometimes the new day is not so bright, but we still look ahead.

firemanbill, Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I know it took hours to read all those fun, sad, and weird posts.Welcome to the thread we hope goes away. One more click may be the key. Do click again. :)

A new day is coming. Let there be light!!

SL10, here we go again! Sometimes the new day is not so bright, but we still look ahead.

Stay as steady as you can, my friend :) Still here clicking beside you :sparkle:

One a day for Robin and all those trying to beat the big C :sparkle:

:sparkle:

firemanbill, Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I know it took hours to read all those fun, sad, and weird posts.Welcome to the thread we hope goes away. One more click may be the key. Do click again. :)

A new day is coming. Let there be light!!

:tup:

I click every day I can,even if I don't visit any other threads, it's worth it. :sparkle:

Today I click for Robin. (In my prayers)

In mine too dickster. :Rose:

Little did I think when I pinned your thread over 2 years ago that we'd still be here clicking away and a lot of that is due to you motivating us ... keep up the good work everyone. :)

I've put this link on another forum to spread the word, I will also put a link on my Web Page.

:b33r:

Nice one, El Tel.

Spread the word! :b33r: (just make sure to include a reminder to only click once a day, otherwise it'll be deemed inappropriate use! ;) )

Edited by SL10

:b33r:

Nice one, El Tel.

Spread the word! :b33r: (just make sure to include a reminder to only click once a day, otherwise it'll be deemed inappropriate use! ;) )

Sorted no problem :tup: