Sign in to follow this  
dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

73% of this month's goal achieved :clap: Thanks to all those members at the Pit who click regularly, and have taken up dickster's challenge to do so :sparkle: Many of us have our personal reasons.

It's fifteen months since my mum died, and her battle all started out with a breast cancer diagnosis...and led from there. I can't emphasise how much good stuff these free mammograms can achieve for women in need, so just give a few moments for a click a day, or one a week (or whenever you think of it) :) The alternative is seeing your loved one, or someone else seeing their loved one going through a hideous concoction of treatments designed to prolong life. So give an amazing gift, and stop this awful disease in it's tracks by clicking to screen a woman today. Early intervention can save lives.

Enough of my frequent postings on this subject, but please bookmark how to contribute, or click via this thread. It could be your relative or friend. I bow to all the support the Pit has given and will continue to give, but I bow out gracefully from this thread.

Keep :boxing:

Edited by SL10

Another day, another click. :tup:

So why aren't the rest of you clicking? :IG:

I do, every single day, but see no point in going on about it. :clap:

Don't Americans go on :clap::clap::clap:

Ummm ... are you calling me an American? I'm from the valleys ... :P

Reminders are good imo .. :)

Newbie.

First click today!!!!!!!

:)

Welcome, firemanbill. Nice to have someone new to add to the ranks of those clicking to

save lives :clap: