dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

For five years of clicking, the site has made 8,687 free mammograms possible.

An average of 1,737 a year.

But...

Imagine how many there could be if legislation were passed to ensure that free mammograms are possible for everyone (yes, everyone). :P

And do not forget, CharityUSA.com is a company that exists to make profit. They are not simply a charity but a corporate entity.

Edited by AdamMAXIS

marrs, tell all your friends. This should be passed on to as many as you can. Every click counts. And thanks.

BTW... :wp:

Edited by dickster

Daily my friend. We can make a difference for others that might beat it.

Sorry about your mom. I know the hurt hasn't left, but this is a good way to take out the hate of that killer. Keep a good thought, as I'm sure she would want.

Edited by dickster

Just a little info guys. Bumping the pinned topic doesn't really help since it isn't going anywhere. :lol:

Bump the other one down in the post section if you want. That will keep it near the top.

And thanks to everyone!

Edited by dickster

Just a little info guys. Bumping the pinned topic doesn't really help since it isn't going anywhere. :lol:

Bump the other one down in the post section if you want. That will keep it near the top.

And thank to everyone!

It's pinned in general discussions,yes, but it DOES get bumped to the top if you click on view new posts. Our bumps are (hopefully) giving this a double boost!

For a long time we had a pinned topic. It was a click-a-day to help support funding for free Mammograms to try to stop breast cancer early. At the time it kinda got abused with everyone (including myself) clicking many times. Not sure if that's the reason it got removed, and not asking that it be pinned again.

But for mom, who didn't make it, and Jill who I think is still beating it I would like to ask all my friends here try to visit this site daily. Click the free Mammogram banner once each day. It could save a life. Maybe even a family member, but I hope none of you goes through that.

It would just take a few seconds a day, and would do a lot to help. But please, only click once. You can find the banner here.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/cgi-bin...bjects/CTDSites

CLICKED cool!!! ;)