Sign in to follow this  
dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

Was there 20 min ago with no probs. Might check back in a few, as I have noticed the site comes and goes lately.

Great to have everyone clicking, but only a click per person per day :)

:sparkle:

("You can click once a day, every day of the year on The Breast Cancer Site. Our agreement with our sponsors allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day. A monitoring system is set up to check this. While you could click on the button ten or a hundred or a thousand times, we will only count one click from you. In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding"

Commonly asked questions )

("You can click once a day, every day of the year on The Breast Cancer Site. Our agreement with our sponsors allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day. A monitoring system is set up to check this. While you could click on the button ten or a hundred or a thousand times, we will only count one click from you. In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding"

Commonly asked questions )

I think that should be put into the opening post. Thanks SL10.

with regards

From my starting post. ;)

Indeed it's there, dickster :)

Still clicking (once a day only ;) )

Just over a year on, and I'm still clicking in the memory of my mum, and in the hope that each click goes some way to preventing deaths related to breast cancer :sparkle:

:sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

(Edited a reminder about clicking only once a day into my signature.)

Edited by SL10

A nice edit, m'lady. :)

Each click counts, and there are many out there that thank us clickers. If one is found in time, you, I, and many others can be proud. We did our part.

I didn't know this thread would go to 44 pages, but it shows the heart and soul of the members here. I am so proud to call all of you MY FRIENDS!!

One day soon, I hope this thread is no longer needed. Until then, I look for that new morn. It's coming. We will see the day!!

My thanks to all. :Rose:

Click.

Edited by dickster

A nice edit, m'lady. :)

Why, thank you, kind sir :)

I can only echo what dickster has said - 44 pages is astounding. A big thank you to dickster for starting and sustaining this thread, and to all of the fantastic Pit members who go out of their way to make a their mark and click daily :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

"Your click on the "Fund Free Mammograms" button helps fund free mammograms for women in need — low-income, inner-city and minority women whose awareness of breast cancer and opportunity for help is often limited. Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation."

Click :)

The websites been re-vamped.. Looks a lot more professional now.

Clicked, of course. :)

Me too :):sparkle:

The site does look a bit less chaotic :)