Sign in to follow this  
dickster

Please Join In To Fight Breast Cancer

Still clicking away .. :)

Although, I have noticed they aren't raising as much mammograms as they used to .. It's averaging around 3.3 a day .. :(

Although, I have noticed they aren't raising as much mammograms as they used to .. It's averaging around 3.3 a day .. :(

Let's help keep that average per day higher then? ;) (thanks for pointing that out, Wigan - hadn't seen that).

:sparkle:

Edited by SL10

how many clicks does it take to pay for a mammogram??

was just curious what 3.3 ment in terms of the amount of people visiting the site.. :lol:

*click* :sparkle:

:sparkle::sparkle:

Some stats from the Breast cancer Site for those amongst us who're mathematically-minded enough to understand them! FAQs at the bottom of the page :)

i'll just keep clicking in ingnorance... :laughing:

took 2 mins to load first page 50% and gave up on waiting for faq's.. :lol:

if it wasn't for a good cause i'd never ever vist that page again.... :laughing:

According to the site, Feb 1st had 202,674 clicks .. Which generated 5.3 mammograms ..

Anyone with time could work it out .. But, I don't have time :P

Still clicking though :)

Anyone with time could work it out .. But, I don't have time :P

And I just don't have the ability :rolleyes:

Still clicking too :)

Just a thanks from me, our loved ones that and didn't survive, and all those we have helped.

My friends, we have made a difference! And we can keep doing it. A click a day!

A new day is coming. :)

My friends, we have made a difference! And we can keep doing it. A click a day!

Yep, I'm with you on that, dickster. Still there and clicking daily. It only takes a moment to help :)

Edited by SL10

Having clicked through nine pages of replies, I am surprised that no one seemed to know that multiple clicking on this site is a waste of time. Only one click per twenty four hours is accepted. A small cookie is downloaded to your computer and prevents further clicks from registering. The only way to get more than one click accepted is to clear the cookies with crap cleaner between each click. While you are at it, why not click on each of the other sites linked to that page? The cookies are removed from the previous days clicks at 8 a.m. in the UK, no doubt that someone in the States can find out when they are deleted in each time zone. :clap:

For a long time we had a pinned topic. It was a click-a-day to help support funding for free Mammograms to try to stop breast cancer early. At the time it kinda got abused with everyone (including myself) clicking many times. ........

It would just take a few seconds a day, and would do a lot to help. But please, only click once. You can find the banner here.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/cgi-bin...bjects/CTDSites

Post #1 in the thread :) One click per day each. Every one helps.