Sign in to follow this  
radio

Member Map

Yea first page says to click on the cummunity tab at the top and it will be in the drop down menue and it's not there? :blink:

OOOPS...you're right...something else for Radio to do! :) It was there before but they've been working on getting the website to run smoothly so I guess that's when it went "bye bye". Go to the first post of this thread and you will find the link.

As of right now the link on the first page does not take me to the member map. It takes me to the board index. That's why I was trying to get to the member map the other way through the community tab drop down menue. :blink: The link used to work as I have seen the map before, just wanted to look at it again.

OOOPS again...you're right...I just assumed that was there so it worked...ya know what happens when ya assume something :thud:

"OH RADIO!!!!!!!!!!! Sumpin else ain't workin'" :rolleyes:

wow, TheHopelessOne and I do not live very far apart at all

Woah, never knew we lived that close. My family had something going on and we drove up around where you live. Heck, I think I saw your house. :P You live close the where Mr. O.J. Mayo goes to school. :lol:

Edited by TheHopelessOne

Woah, never knew we lived that close. My family had something going on and we drove up around where you live. Heck, I think I saw your house. :P You live close the where Mr. O.J. Mayo goes to school. :lol:

The place where the tack show is the nearby Church. I'm pretty close to there. I didn't want to give my exact location [within missle payload range] of my house.

:fear:

Edited by _TyIzaeL_