Sign in to follow this  
Guest trustme

my sis broke my compter :(

Guest trustme

ok, my sis was borrowing my comp, and now when i scroll the mouse wheel down, it takes me to the previous internet page, and up to the next page... my mouse wheel now does forward and back, instead of up and down i have tried everything to fix this... even a system restore... i even get this problem in firefox, internet explorer, and windows explorer, and of course my sis is like "i never did anything, it just suddenly happened" so anyone got any ideas on how to fix it? i have tried looknig in the control panel, and there doesn't seem to be a way to change what the buttons do :(

What kind of computer do you have? Did you hook the keyboard and mouse up to the correct place. I have usb for them so it does'nt matter. You can go to programs- acc.- tools and click on system information. Click on components and you should see problem devices. Click on that and see what problem you have

If you will open control panel, look for the mouse icon...double click it...settings for the wheel and buttons will be in there. On the wheel tab, tick the one that says lines at a time....not screens at a time. See what happens.

Guest trustme

Did you hook the keyboard and mouse up to the correct place.

What do u think I am, some sort of idiot! Of course it is bloody hooked up to the correct place you stupid prat! I come on these forums to try and get some serious advice on how to fix my problem and I just get insulted by some stuck up prat!

What do u think I am, some sort of idiot! Of course it is bloody hooked up to the correct place you stupid prat! I come on these forums to try and get some serious advice on how to fix my problem and I just get insulted by some stuck up prat!

Screw off

You'd be suprised at how many people get their problems fixed by that. Some people overlook simple errors like that. I know it happens to me.

Now, maybe if you weren't so ignorant, you would have noticed some other advice that was in the control panel to fix the drivers and settings and such.

Anyways, that wasn't an insult, and I'm sure that if you took it that way, he didn't mean it that way.

Learn to be optimistic.

A simple, "Yes, it's in the right port" would have sufficed.

Also, the insults aren't appreciated and definately not allowed on this forum.

Good day!

:snooze:

Edited by kmv2244

Screw off

:mrsgreen: You probably won't be coming here much longer with that attitude, nor will you receive much help.

How dare you speak to people like that. You came to this forum it did not come to you. I hope the admins take the appropriate action with your user account.

:mrsgreen: You probably won't be coming here much longer with that attitude, nor will you receive much help.

Haha, sounds to me like a spoiled little brit. :laughing:

Wise up your attitude if you would like help from anyone.

Edited by xXenXx

Haha, sounds to me like a spoiled little brit.

oi oi oi! Some of us are nice decent individuals, but clearly some are not.

hummm, this didn't turn out very well did it? :(

Members of this forum ask questions to get feed back from you. They need the feedback in order to help with your problem.

If it sounds condescending to you...step back and take a breath, because I'm sure no one meant it that way.

You insulted members who were only trying to help. If in the future you decide you want free help, then go with the flow and don't jump to conclusions.