Sign in to follow this  
desperado_jw

SBC Yahoo Launchcast Radio/Browser

All right guys I'm not no dummy, but ever since I got SBC DSL, I've had nothing but B.S. using Launchcast Radio and with the SBC/Yahoo Browser. I've gone to Yahoo/Launcast tech support so many times in the last few months, well I'm just glad I don't know where they are exactly located, because I'd love to have some one to one conversations with them. My PC is 6 months old, I check for spyware, viruses, keep the registry up, had the lines to my house replaced, replaced lines to PC. And everytime I get something back from Lauchcast they either tell me my processor is maxed out, no way, to make sure I go to internet options and clear temp folders or its my Window Media Player. Well I uninstalled my WMP made sure WMP 10 was reinstalled made sue HTTP was checked, buffed 30 seconds and all that. I check all my popups to make sure Yahoo/Launhcast and any others that they mentioned was added plus to firewall and any other security. So any ideas out there besides just shooting myself????? :pullhair::pullhair:

desperado_jw, I have SBC Yahoo dial. I also have Yahoo Music Engine and I have to say that is the best radio I've ever had. I've had no problem with continual buffering, it plays beautifully. I don't use the yahoo browser....have you tried getting rid of that browser and using IE?

Thought I'd pipe in here..........I am using Launchcast with the sbc yahoo dsl browser, and I'm not having any problems whatsoever. I wouldn't know why you're having a problem, desperado. I wish I had an answer.

Edited by Zmark