Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radio

Colin Powell Speech

http://snurl.com/q9o

Quote:

"This confirms France's worst nightmare - that EU enlargement would turn out to be a strategic disaster because the new countries are Atlanticist, Anglophone, relatively free-trade, and not natural allies of France."

coops, take very good care of you . You enlisted for a reason, and I hope

that reason was for 'freedom'. You're a good man :tup:

Wow tyvm jacee, :)

i HOPE thats what we all want.. I Know thats what i want, but if it doesnt happen then i hope to chat to you all very soon.. and a wee squeek for u 2 tobias :lol:

At least the majority are behind us and all we want is a country/world FREE of Dictators, Spammers, hackers,poverty, War, (not forgetting SPYWARE) :nospys:

Thats what i want anyways......

Coops

:nospys:http://grc.com/optout.htm :nospys:

Hey coop I just heard Turkey gave us the go ahead to base aircraft in thier country. I think we are probably going to see some 'target prep' pretty soon. Don't get too far away from your gear, you may may need it soon. ;)

ps. did they ever get you properly kitted up?

Oh I am so sorry, Coops. I appreciate your signing up. Thank you.

I was speaking to the US war and my personal observations. I spoke of the ship that were attacked. The attack was seen by ppl on the beaches of Florida who witnessed these attacked on the coast of the US.

Everyone around the world was affected by World War II.

The topic is Colin Powell's Speech in which he presented to the UN, the US position and justfication.

Perhaps, I did not present it well. I apologize to everyone if I offended. :(

Wendy, I don't think you offended anyone. We all have our own "personal"

thoughts on this subject. No one can stick their head in the sand (or mud) so

to speak, and not be affected by what is about to happen :(

You're remembering a time that some of us weren't around to know, and your thoughts are appreciated ...at least by me :wub:

Well all I know is that I am offended that our govt. has chosen to label a representative democracy (that seems to be following the will of their citizens) and an allie, Germany, as equal to Cuba and Libya. I do not recall a time when our govt. so openly attacked a representative democracies (with false claims they have afterall allowed us to use bases and air space) for having different opinions. http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/07/...reut/index.html

Guest fragged one

The Germans are waffling fools,,even there own poeple don't trust them,,I don't either!!

although i agree with you, i just want to point out that the same could be said about americans. ;)