Sign in to follow this  
Carlton

Marines to France

Hah, some "StormRider" you are.

The storm hits, and your afraid to "ride" it out. tongue.gif wink.gif

If you want to get a storm going, and talk about politics, lets talk about the U.S. and they're unwillingness to obey orders regarding the softwood lumber dispute some idiotic imigration policies , or should I say non-immigration policies.

As I said, the thread was started as a joke. If some of you want to get over sensitive and bash each other, go ahead.....me I'm a Canadian, a peace maker.

:lol:

Right..

Franch has made a lot of contrubtions to the world...

like French Fries, French toast, French Kissing... :)

Welcome back Sir T. Fussball... B)

You left out another worthwhile contribution:

Their Letters.

"Hell, if the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now", said Bush.

What an ignorant thing for the President to say. You want to know a short reason as to why some people hate America, it's because of boneheaded :filtered: comments like that...why can't he be like other leaders and keep his mouth shut? You don't hear Putin running around spouting off like that.

:P

Come on People?

Quotes like this don't help anything!

""Hell, if the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now", said Bush. "

That just puts more Oil on the Fire?

Not having a go at anyone, but you should motivate the Brain before the Mouth?

Of course, as this a Political Thread, some people will get upset, but seeing as it involves the World in General, maybe, we should try to find an Answer to it, without attacking anyone?

History was rubbished earlier, that was very sad!

Let's all discuss it nicely?

What is happening in France could come to a Neighbourhood near you!

:geezer::geezer: :beer: :beer:

:P

Come on People?

Quotes like this don't help anything!

""Hell, if the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now", said Bush. "

That just puts more Oil on the Fire?

Not having a go at anyone, but you should motivate the Brain before the Mouth?

Of course, as this a Political Thread, some people will get upset, but seeing as it involves the World in General, maybe, we should try to find an Answer to it, without attacking anyone?

History was rubbished earlier, that was very sad!

Let's all discuss it nicely?

What is happening in France could come to a Neighbourhood near you!

:geezer::geezer: :beer: :beer:

:tup:

holy crap, what a waste of thread space, lmao.

was this posted to start a war in the threads.

if this problem is 400 teens, then why can't the french military take care of it. i mean if 5 marines can, then um...... anyone else confused about this?

holy crap, what a waste of thread space, lmao.

was this posted to start a war in the threads.

if this problem is 400 teens, then why can't the french military take care of it. i mean if 5 marines can, then um...... anyone else confused about this?

That was a joke man, the post started was joking , but just look what this has turned to! :geezer:

go ahead.....me I'm a Canadian, a peace maker.

"...said the fox to the hen..." :P

Seems like we've been over this ground before, and most respones, including mine, are pretty much the same. :lol:

Cpuguru. So you Canadians have never lost a battle, huh? Well, rather than dispute that point which I could do, I'll simply ask a question.

The NFL Indianapolis Colts are 8 and 0. Will they be 16-0 at the end of the regular season?

anyways ..... from the French point of view ... whats the point in going to Iraq to fight radical Muslims ...when you can stay at home and shoot them ...

"...said the fox to the hen..." :P

Seems like we've been over this ground before, and most respones, including mine, are pretty much the same. :lol:

Cpuguru. So you Canadians have never lost a battle, huh? Well, rather than dispute that point which I could do, I'll simply ask a question.

The NFL Indianapolis Colts are 8 and 0. Will they be 16-0 at the end of the regular season?

For 100 years we have been undefeated, maybe we just pick our battles a little better then some.

:unsure:

For 100 years we have been undefeated, maybe we just pick our battles a little better then some.

I really don't know what you mean by that. Surrendering is at least equal to defeat.

If Churchill said ' We shall fight them on the beaches ', who was it who said 'Defeat is OK '

Answer;

My Jamaican chiropodist.

:roller: