Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Advice needed'.
Found 1 result
My contract with my current host is due for renewal in a few days time, but for financial reasons I wish to transfer to a company with which I already have two sites registered. Do I have to wait until my present site goes down, or can I have it running on two servers for a few days? My current host has told me that no notice is required for cancellation, I merely do not renew the contract. Thanks in advance d0nut