All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Me too and I put in a ticket over several weeks ago.
  4. I think the windows defender is of no use as the database is not sufficient to detect the latest malware, and you can download the best tools from https://uaetechnician.ae/samsung-service-centre
  5. Yesterday
  6. I cannot open attachments. when I try to open it goes to thin print cloud printer. Any answers
  7. Hey Gregg and If you'll open a ticket with our support desk, we should be able to get an answer for ya. You can open one here. https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ Tx
  8. I have a new email address. I cannot find how to change PC Matic so that is sends reports to my new email. I changed it in my profile but that did not help. What do I do?
  9. Last week
  10. I'm going to say, stick with the most recent. I think it's the work units.....I've just got back up and running and the first piece of work is telling me 50 days to complete and that's with all 8 cores of set to full!!
  11. As Tx said, I don't think anyone has posted in that forum for at least a year (or maybe two) but it is weird that it currently shows that there are no posts in the forum... and a password is required to enter it. I'd swear it wasn't like that not to long ago.
  12. It looks like it is 800mhz also https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-M378t2863rzs-Cf7-Pc2-6400u-240Pins-Non-Ecc/dp/B00DUGH67Q
  13. It looks like it's 666mhz vs the top bein 800mhz,if I'm reading the labels correctly. If that's the case, your mobo will clock the rest of the ram to the slowest speed dimm in the board. But to answer your question, it should work.
  14. You, know, I have no idea. I inherited Admin, but the time I was a mod, it was never mentioned. I'll see what I can find out about the pword. As to your question of buy/sell traffic, I'm fairly confident in saying it's dead.
  15. Hello everyone!! I was curious if the buy/sell forum had any kind of activity. I was asked for a password when I attempted to access which made me wonder if I had to be given a "special" password by an administrator or if maybe the forum was just dead. Not around much so forgive my ignorance if the answer is obvious......lol
  16. I have an old PC intel core 2 quad that having 4 DIMMs and has 3 chips of 1GB RAM total 3 x 1GB = 3GB one of them is the green squared in the attached photo... Kingston Is the red squared RAM Samsung chip 1GB compatible with this PC so ADD IT TO THIS AND INCREASE RAM TO 4GB... ? SEE ATTACHMENT
  17. Hello everyone!! I recently did a fresh install of Windows and was wondering what version of driver will yield me better results.....honestly not sure if it's the latest and supposedly greatest driver I installed or just the fluidity of the work units given out but seems to not be chugging along as efficiently as before my Windows reinstall. I'm currently running Ver. 430.64 which is the most current certified that I'm aware of. Any thoughts appreciated....
  18. You tell us CM.......😊........think often about you and as Tx said blessed you checked in. As for me I'm just doing my thing.
  19. Thanks, Intel Guy. Your suggestions seem to be working. Have a great day, R
  20. Stopped folding when my client got stuck and no matter what I did - (Including a complete re-install of openSUSE) seemed to work. This has prompted me to have another look.
  21. cmstppr, how are you sir?! You regularly cross my mind sir. I do believe our folders have either passed or moved on to other things. We're blessed to see you post here again man. How are you doin these days? Tx
  22. Thank you for contacting PC Matic Customer Service. Please open PC Matic and click on Options>Scan Options and check that the Type of Malware Scan is set to Quick and not Full. Be sure to click on the green Save button before closing the Options screen. Full will scan every file on the computer and can literally take hours. Quick will find 99% of all malware that could be hiding on the computer but should run in much less time. Please let us know if that does not resolve the issue.
  23. Just reinstalled PCmatic on my home PC, Windows 10, 64bit. When I run the scan it get stuck on the "security" tab; it has been there for approx 45mins. Is this normal? I have deleted all other anti-virus, etc. Please help!
  24. Hey Fleece, Per our ToS we agreed to when signing up here, this isn't something we aren't at liberty to discuss or condone. Tx
  1. Load more activity
Click here to Read Amazon Reviews!