Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

Has dwindled to 11 active Folders...

:facepalm: :pullhair: :facepalm: :pullhair: :facepalm:

:( :( :( :( :(

F O L D  O N  P E O P L E

:surrender:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

#2 nigsy

nigsy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

I'm still hanging in!!

The South-West Will Rise Again

Mebyon Kernow - Voice Of Cornwall

#3 dianamite

dianamite

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

Me too.... though I've paused the CPU.  This keeps the heat down on my system.  I recruited someone and then they started their own team :(

#4 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 23,865 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

Thanks y'all!

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

#5 JustinP526

JustinP526

Resident Pagan/Wiccan/Anarchist

• Advanced Member
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

Things have got rather tough here again. Called back to work only the be put on lay off again. Just got a job offer for something better, so hopefully get caught up on bills and build a new folding rig soon.

In the mean time, I could install folding and run it light on the old lappy. It stays plugged in 24/7 since battery is at end of life. But it still runs ok. It's running opensuse 13.2 KDE on an Intel core 2 duo T9300@ 2.5ghz and has nvidia graphics, and 4GB ddr2-800. Not really been using it for much lately, so maybe just etc it fold while I'm busy with other things.

A place where daylight aches.. It's all unreal to you.. A sunset calls me here.. I swear to love it's true.

Waterless like the ocean.. Drizzling like the desert.. Come emerge and wallow! Pretend like nothing at all.

How dare you not to see? My tears are gifts to you. A heart you must set free, how dare you not believe?

#6 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 23,865 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

Things have got rather tough here again. Called back to work only the be put on lay off again. Just got a job offer for something better, so hopefully get caught up on bills and build a new folding rig soon.

In the mean time, I could install folding and run it light on the old lappy. It stays plugged in 24/7 since battery is at end of life. But it still runs ok. It's running opensuse 13.2 KDE on an Intel core 2 duo T9300@ 2.5ghz and has nvidia graphics, and 4GB ddr2-800. Not really been using it for much lately, so maybe just etc it fold while I'm busy with other things.

Don't "hurt" it Justin but we can use all the help we can get. :) On a side note I just noticed a few minutes ago that one of my Folding rigs wasn't Folding. :yikes: It is now!

Heatware
How To Post A Test

#7 JustinP526

JustinP526

Resident Pagan/Wiccan/Anarchist

• Advanced Member
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Don't "hurt" it Justin but we can use all the help we can get. :) On a side note I just noticed a few minutes ago that one of my Folding rigs wasn't Folding. :yikes: It is now!

Think it should be fine, last assembly when I put replacement mobo I also did fresh arctic silver on the cooler and even a few copper shims for a good tight connection. Never seen nvidia chip get above 75*C even under a full graphics load. I think it's a geforce 8600 gts-m chip. Don't think it will fold on gpu but can do at least CPU. It's a dual core and 2.5GHz is stock... there's also a 6MB L2 and 800MHz FSB

A place where daylight aches.. It's all unreal to you.. A sunset calls me here.. I swear to love it's true.

Waterless like the ocean.. Drizzling like the desert.. Come emerge and wallow! Pretend like nothing at all.

How dare you not to see? My tears are gifts to you. A heart you must set free, how dare you not believe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users