• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 24,064 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

Zuhl3156 up on the outside...he's going to try and take the lead, but Devan is blocking him...Zuhl3156 fakes to the inside and makes the pass...he's gaining on Guns...

Go Zuhl3156...Go!

:lol:

Just to lighten the day!

Fold On People!

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

#2 Guns

Guns

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:55 AM

Zuhl can out fold me any day with no problem and still no running all of the gear he is working on something all the time.

Guns a warrior of the past.
"I will not tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death."

#3 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

If it wasn't for Guns, I wouldn't be Folding at all. He has been the biggest influence on me to keep Folding no matter how frustrated I got. Every month now I have to squirm my way to the top and 'ring the bell' just to let Guns know he didn't waste his time and effort on me. Thanks Guns, have a good weekend!

#4 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 24,064 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

If it wasn't for Guns, I wouldn't be Folding at all. He has been the biggest influence on me to keep Folding no matter how frustrated I got. Every month now I have to squirm my way to the top and 'ring the bell' just to let Guns know he didn't waste his time and effort on me. Thanks Guns, have a good weekend!

Guns is a true "diamond in the ruff"...! Until he moved away to southern Oklahoma there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for the man (or he for me). I still would, although the distance keeps us apart there is a permanent place in my heart for my Brother! ;) Now don't ask me how he plans to ride two (2) Harley's but I'll bet he'll figure it out! :lol:

p.s. it wouldn't surprise me to see him come riding up one day standing on both like the "Roman Riders" you see in the older westerns and rodeo's. :mrgreen:

FOLD ON People!

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

#5 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

I need to find some kind of transportation in the worst way. My own family is so lame they won't even give me a ride to find a car or motorcycle. Groceries? Forget it! I need to take the bus. When the buses were on strike I had to walk 2 miles carrying 25 lbs of food back from Sam's Club. I totally failed at MegaMillions without getting a single number last night. Not to worry. I have a Powerball ticket for tonights's drawing so I can fail to get a single number two nights in a row. ROFL.

Edited by Zuhl3156, 01 April 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#6 JustinP526

JustinP526

Resident Pagan/Wiccan/Anarchist

• Advanced Member
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

I need to find some kind of transportation in the worst way. My own family is so lame they won't even give me a ride to find a car or motorcycle. Groceries? Forget it! I need to take the bus. When the buses were on strike I had to walk 2 miles carrying 25 lbs of food back from Sam's Club. I totally failed at MegaMillions without getting a single number last night. Not to worry. I have a Powerball ticket for tonights's drawing so I can fail to get a single number two nights in a row. ROFL.

Think I may have to start playing the lottery as well... my car just got repo'd the other day (at like 4 AM).. they just don't even care that I was laid-off and then just called back to work and had only a couple more days until pay day.

Things can get rough, but hang in there!

A place where daylight aches.. It's all unreal to you.. A sunset calls me here.. I swear to love it's true.

Waterless like the ocean.. Drizzling like the desert.. Come emerge and wallow! Pretend like nothing at all.

How dare you not to see? My tears are gifts to you. A heart you must set free, how dare you not believe?

#7 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

I'm shutting down the twin 980 PC tonight. It's getting too warm in here. Even with the windows fully open, it stays around 75°F all night long and into the next day. I could've used this heat last month, not now!

#8 Guns

Guns

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:55 AM

Your heart is in the right place look at what you do with a very limited income that takes dedication any way you look at it! Your welcome  and thank you for what you do.

#9 Guns

Guns

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

Guns is a true "diamond in the ruff"...! Until he moved away to southern Oklahoma there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for the man (or he for me). I still would, although the distance keeps us apart there is a permanent place in my heart for my Brother! ;) Now don't ask me how he plans to ride two (2) Harley's but I'll bet he'll figure it out! :lol:

p.s. it wouldn't surprise me to see him come riding up one day standing on both like the "Roman Riders" you see in the older westerns and rodeo's. :mrgreen:

FOLD ON People!

I will never get two of them under this old crippled up body so one will have to do.  

You will be my friend until the end of time we spent many nights with just the two of us fishing together I truly do miss doing that. Now what I think would be fun is you Zuhl and I doing that same thing sometime if we can work it out that would be a great time with two good friends.

#10 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 24,064 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

I will never get two of them under this old crippled up body so one will have to do.  

You will be my friend until the end of time we spent many nights with just the two of us fishing together I truly do miss doing that. Now what I think would be fun is you Zuhl and I doing that same thing sometime if we can work it out that would be a great time with two good friends.

:tup:

Heatware
How To Post A Test

#11 dianamite

dianamite

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 393 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:27 AM

<3

#12 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 24,064 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

<3

We could use that, I'll see what I can do....works on Facebook...  ;)

Heatware
How To Post A Test

#13 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 24,064 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

We could use that, I'll see what I can do....works on Facebook...  ;)

Diana, there is a heart available in the emoticons now...type it like this> colon<3colon

:<3:

Heatware
How To Post A Test

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users