tablet games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davidmeyer

davidmeyer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

Hey all, I'm looking for a good android tablet for my son and I don't want to spend more than $100. I referred this guide - https://tabletunderb...der-100-dollars and they recommended me Lenovo Tab 10. Shall I go for it? Will it support all the latest games?

Edited by davidmeyer, 15 March 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#2 Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck- The Spam Hunter

• Anti-Spyware Brigade
  • 5,462 posts
  • Location:On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

Without goin to the link which could very well provide you with ad revenue since this is your first post and only just registered, I'll say that most any Android tablet that's equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 or later and 3+gb of ram will provide decent gaming performance.

Edited by Tx Redneck, 15 March 2017 - 11:03 PM.

God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through. Dr Voddie Baucham
If more people would get a divorce from themselves, they might learn how to live happily with someone else.

#3 MichaelJD

MichaelJD

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

The way I like to look at gaming gadgets might be quite different from your expectations, @davidmeyer. I hardly look at the price point unless, of course, I know what I want to get out of a tablet. Of course, there are list of tablets under $100 bucks written by new as well as serial bloggers looking to make a buck, and the link I just provided is a good example of one. 

But the problem is, a tablet for cheap isn't something you can always trust. According to this article by Entrepreneurthe author suggest that you should look for a tablet that meets your needs. 

You case is gaming, I assume. So you aren't just going to the market to look for a gaming tablet that costs a hundred bucks or less. You should buy something that will be of good help to you. 

Here is a breakdown to what I think makes a good gaming tablet. My thoughts may be subjective, but it helps. 

1. RAM must be good. I prefer something above 1 GB, but 1 GB should work just fine. 

2. The quality of graphics matter a lot, and not to forget the resolution. I am for everything to do with high definition display with crisp text, color, and graphics. 

3. Number of game apps you want to install determine the storage capacity. A tablet with an expandable memory will do. But please don't go for the 16 GB crap. 

I hope this helps you, and other folks with a similar problem like yours. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users