login log in outlook.com email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbjsizemore

jbjsizemore

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

I just purchased PC Matic and I am not able to log in. I have received no emails from PC Pitstop about my purchase, but my PayPal account was charged and purchase completed. Using Windows 10, tried Chrome and Internet Explorer, email is @outlook.com account. I opened a help ticket, but if I can't receive email from PC Pitstop I don't know if they can help. I did, however, receive an email from this forum at my outlook.com account. Any phone numbers out there???

#2 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 23,806 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

No, no phone numbers. Check your SPAM and Junk file folders at your email acct.

You should be able to log in using your username and password provided it's the same as you used to get in here. ;)

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

#3 Y kawika

Y kawika

Anti-Spyware Brigade

• Admins
  • 20,800 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hi jbjsizemore  :wp:

Let's get a clean start.

Please download and install the program by clicking the link below: 

Save the installation file where you can find it.

Navigate to the file and right click it and choose:  Run as Administrator

Allow the installation to uninstall and/or overwrite any previous installation.

Once the program is installed, launch the application, and login to run the scan.  For PC Matic, you only need to login with the same Registered email address , and dedicated password as was previously used at the time of purchase and registration.   Do not click on the 'Register' or 'Edit' option or otherwise try to use the license key again.  To reset your password click the link below: 

If you do not receive the link to reset the password in just a few minutes, be sure to check your junk mail folders both on the local email client and also at the online email program.

Open the program and run your scan with PC Matic.

:) Y

Y kawika's Computers and Stuff

Post When You Want and Help When You Can..........Y

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users