• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JustinP526

JustinP526

Resident Pagan/Wiccan/Anarchist

• Advanced Member
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:22 PM

Just curious... when I update profile at the section where you can choose from drop down for a club/team (Linux Users, Folding, SETI, etc.) and above that is Location drop down. How come Finland is not a choice in the list? Though Norway and Sweden are...

Tux and Santa Clause would be quite disappointed by this!  :mrwinky:

A place where daylight aches.. It's all unreal to you.. A sunset calls me here.. I swear to love it's true.

Waterless like the ocean.. Drizzling like the desert.. Come emerge and wallow! Pretend like nothing at all.

How dare you not to see? My tears are gifts to you. A heart you must set free, how dare you not believe?

#2 Y kawika

Y kawika

Anti-Spyware Brigade

• Admins
  • 20,928 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

Try it again Justin, I added Finland for you, champ.   :tup:

:) Y

Y kawika's Computers and Stuff

Post When You Want and Help When You Can..........Y

#3 KurtBleach

KurtBleach

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 794 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

What is Fin Land? Is it like Sea World?

Just joking, Justin. Though I wish it would have happened as a Flyer, it was great to see your countryman Kimmo Timonen get to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup. Class man all around.

#4 JustinP526

JustinP526

Resident Pagan/Wiccan/Anarchist

• Advanced Member
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

Try it again Justin, I added Finland for you, champ.   :tup:

:) Y

Woo hoo!! Thanks a bunch!!

What is Fin Land? Is it like Sea World?

Just joking, Justin. Though I wish it would have happened as a Flyer, it was great to see your countryman Kimmo Timonen get to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup. Class man all around.

What is Finland? Here's a comic that gets passed around and should explain!!  :laughing:

th_11667274_856241807802015_441442067809

Can't say much for hockey, not had a chance to watch a game in years.  :mrsgreen:

A place where daylight aches.. It's all unreal to you.. A sunset calls me here.. I swear to love it's true.

Waterless like the ocean.. Drizzling like the desert.. Come emerge and wallow! Pretend like nothing at all.

How dare you not to see? My tears are gifts to you. A heart you must set free, how dare you not believe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users