I have the evergreen-

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gary Getman

Gary Getman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

i previously had Norton 360--but was getting a rash of problems that the 360 did absolutely nothing to correct---their tech support dialect was very bad, foriegners, their English sucked, and could not understand what they were saying

Everything i have had to contact PC_MATIC about has been handled by Engkish speaking techs, achieving satisfactory results

I have been a PC-MATIC user for about 5-6 years---Evergreen covers me for lifetime 

#2 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

The Reason For The Season

• Moderators
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

We're glad to hear that you like our product and our tech support! Thanks for the positive feedback. ;)

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

#3 piutesteve

piutesteve

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:19 PM

I think it's horrible. I can't find out how to get tech support at all. I can't find a phone number to call so who cares if the are American. My computer picked up 11 viruses from trying to download a manual for a mini excavator. The viruses were found but I could not remove them.  Now I can't get any help. The pc matic icon went away on my other computer. Now it says it's not installed on this computer. So I tried to reinstall it and the screen said download failed. If I log on to my account it says I am covered for almost another year.  All I can say is I trusted pc matic and they let me down. My one computer is unusable and this one says it's not protected and I can't get any help at all 

#4 piutesteve

piutesteve

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:28 PM

Wow I told them about my problem and they just refunded my last payment to them. They didn't help me fix anything just left me in a mess 11 viruses got past them. thanks a lot pc matic

#5 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

• Moderators
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

PCMatic will not remove the viruses, however PCMatic's Supershield will NOT let them execute so your PC should still be safe...

We don't have phone support, we have a help desk and you or anyone can open a ticket from here > http://www.pcpitstop...ore/service.asp

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

#6 IntelGuy

IntelGuy

Yeah, it's pretty, but can it go fast?

• Admins
  • 20,849 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

piutesteve, on 15 Dec 2015 - 4:28 PM, said:

Wow I told them about my problem and they just refunded my last payment to them. They didn't help me fix anything just left me in a mess 11 viruses got past them. thanks a lot pc matic

That's not quite what happened.  You did not ask for help.  This is specifically what your ticket subject said  "Refund Request: I have viruses".  I'm not sure how anyone would have interpreted that as something other than a request for a refund.  If you didn't want a refund why did you select that as the subject for your ticket?  If you wanted help you should have said so.  There is no mention of getting help anywhere in your ticket.

And your account is showing that the SuperShield real time antivirus was not installed on your computer.  SuperShield can't stop viruses if it is not installed.

caintry_boy, on 15 Dec 2015 - 6:25 PM, said:

PCMatic will not remove the viruses, however PCMatic's Supershield will NOT let them execute so your PC should still be safe...

We don't have phone support, we have a help desk and you or anyone can open a ticket from here > http://www.pcpitstop...ore/service.asp

Actually the PC Matic malware scan does detect and remove viruses. 

... avoid foolish controversies and ... strife and disputes ..., for they are unprofitable and worthless. Titus 3:9 NASB

#7 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

• Moderators
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

Actually the PC Matic malware scan does detect and remove viruses. 

My bad IG, I guess it doesn't have to remove any from my PC's because I don't go to those places anymore where I can get viruses...

Heatware
How To Post A Test

#8 nigsy

nigsy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:30 AM

SuperShield real time antivirus was not installed on your computer.  SuperShield can't stop viruses if it is not installed.

:rofl3:  :facepalm:

The South-West Will Rise Again

Mebyon Kernow - Voice Of Cornwall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users