• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 geewhiz

geewhiz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

I can bounce all over these forums (including site feedback) with no problem - but as soon as I open Terry's topic IE locks up and I get a message saying that PCPITSOP is not responding. Choosing the 'recover web page' does no good and I have to exit out of IE and then re-launch. This has happened multiple times (I was wondering if it would settle down after a while but it doesn't)

Just posting this as an FYI - don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same

I am what I am and that's all that I am ~ famous American philosopher 1929 - present

#2 terry1966

terry1966

Advanced Member

• Anti-Spyware Brigade
  • 9,457 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

i think it's because of the code box and info posted in first post, but don't want to delete or change anything until someone has seen copied said info just in case there is something there that helps, don't think so but not experienced enough in the area to know.

with me i always get a script stopped working error, if i stop it then i can read topic no problem but code box is missing, if i click continue then eventually everything loads and i can read topic no problems.

:b33r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users