Music toolbar/imesh removal
1 reply to this topic
Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:21 AM
Please help me, driving me crazy! Somehow i managed to have imesh installed. I uninstalled through the programs but the music toolbar is still there. Whenever i go into explorer it will not let me have access to delete it. When i try and start internet explorer i get this error-problem starting c:\program files (x86)\music toolbar\datamngr\apcrtldr.dll. Access is denied. Ive tried numerous antivirus programs and nothing recognizes it. Please help if you can. Thanks
Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:50 PM
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R#].txt) will open in Notepad for review (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
- Using AdwCleaner v3: Scan & Clean:
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool again.
Click on the Scan button.
AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before.
After the scan has finished...
This time click on the Clean button.
Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder
MS - MVP Consumer Security 2006 thru 2016
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users