• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Y kawika

Y kawika

Anti-Spyware Brigade

• Admins
  • 20,780 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

But....it seems what the Options ALSO did was to remove all the features from this page as they are ALLgreyed out! How to reverse this? A.

If all the options are grayed out, then you have clicked the first icon on the upper left corner of the Reply box which turns the bbcode function off or on.

Attached File  bbcode_off.JPG   14.74KB   1 downloads

Click it again and see if the dashboard becomes highlighted once again.

:) Y

Y kawika's Computers and Stuff

Post When You Want and Help When You Can..........Y

#22 Adela

Adela

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

No Y kawika, I did click on the LAST icon at the upper RIGHT side. I also thought it was a toggle button but of course I tried it and it didn't reverse it...

I did also clean my cache in IE11.

Edited by Adela, 17 February 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#23 Adela

Adela

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

Well, caintry_boy and others:

As you suggested, I changed to Firefox and it did it.  It showed that little popup window where I pasted it and it took.   I had never gotten this before on my trials.   :)  So thanks very much to everyone who helped.  I'll come back with one of my innumerable glitches to see whether someone could help?   Thanks again!      Adela

#24 Royal James Green

Royal James Green

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

What about pictures. I want add a picture to my post and I have no clue. Tried pasting didn't work.

#25 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

My new set of whiskers!

• Moderators
  • 23,753 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

What about pictures. I want add a picture to my post and I have no clue. Tried pasting didn't work.

When posting, use the "More Reply Options" and scroll down slightly, you will see the option to attach files. Keep rule #8 in mind > 8) Posted images should be no larger than 550x412. Images may be automatically reduced by the forum software. Images that break the forum table will be removed or converted to a link without notice. Remote avatars should be 100x100 or smaller (actual image size, not the image dimensions displayed after being converted by the forum), and no larger than 30KB file size. Larger avatars will be removed without notice. Uploaded avatars have a limit of 100x100 and 100kB. If you want help creating an avatar or resizing images, post a question on the forum asking for help. There are several members who will be happy to assist you.

Happy posting!

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Daniel 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. --- You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users