Java update leads to ssvagent.exe?
Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:07 AM
I did remove java with Revo Uninstaller.
I had seen this tip;
- In Internet Explorer click on Tools, Manage Add-ons, Enable or Disable Add-ons.
- Click on SSVHelper Class and select Disable under settings.
- Click OK.
- but when I get to Manage Add-ons, there is no option in my IE9 to Enable or Disable. I do get all the addon's listed under Manage Add-ons.
- But, there is nothing about SSVHelp Class. I did disable Oracle America Deployment Toolkit.
- Should I just leave the java uninstalled, or is there an option?
Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:19 AM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:24 AM
Type Inetcpl.cpl in the Search box. Right-click the file and choose Run As Administrator. Click Programs and Manage Add-ons. Under Show, select All Add-ons. Right-click SSVHelper Class and click Disable.
The behavior is likely due to Oracle failing to digitally sign one of the SSVHelper Class files, and will probably be corrected in the next update.
Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:33 AM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:08 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:35 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:32 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:58 PM
Accept the license agreement, then download either the Windows x86 Offline version (jre-7u10-windows-i586.exe), or the 64-bit Windows x64 version (jre-7u10-windows-x64.exe).
Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:06 PM
You guys mentioned that Oracle would probably come out with a fix ...
I already downloded through File Hippo and it seems to be working ok
Oracle DID come out with a fix, Java 7 release 10. Where do think FileHippo acquired it? (Hint: see previous post...)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users