How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lizardo_manson

lizardo_manson

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

If you are an iPhone and Android user, this may interest you if you want to transfer data.

http://www.thegeeksc...hone-to-android

#2 perryralap

perryralap

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

Yes. It is possible to transfer photos, music, videos, etc. from iPhone to Android Phone via iTunes and USB cable. But it is really hard to transfer SMS, contacts and apps from iPhone to Android phone. I was scratching my head about how to transfer my all iPhone data to Android (Galaxy S3). This thing called mobiletrans suggested by Andrew helped me to transfer data including SMS and contacts from iPhone 4s to my new Galaxy S3 android. :)

Edited by perryralap, 29 October 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#3 Charinsm

Charinsm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Yes. It is possible to transfer photos, music, videos, etc. from iPhone to Android Phone via iTunes and USB cable. But it is really hard to transfer SMS, contacts and apps from iPhone to Android phone. I was scratching my head about how to transfer my all iPhone data to Android (Galaxy S3). This thing suggested by Andrew helped me to transfer data including SMS and contacts from iPhone 4s to my new Galaxy S3 android. :)

Hi, I can connect my Galaxy Note 3 via wireless.  thanks.

Edited by Charinsm, 20 November 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#4 MasonTomas

MasonTomas

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:05 AM

In fact, you cannot transfer data from iPhone to Android directly due to their different OS. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then drag them to Android via USB. 

Edited by MasonTomas, 25 July 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#5 FranciscoMartim

FranciscoMartim

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:53 AM

Take contacts as sample, you may use most Google apps to merge the data between two phones.
1. Copied SIM contacts to Android phone memory
2. Exported contacts to SD Card (on Android phone) in VCard format 
3. Transferred VCard file from SD Card to PC
4. Created a Google Account
5. Opened the Google Account from a browser (on PC), go to Contacts, and then uploaded VCard contacts to the Google account
6. Configured the iPhone (using a separate Windows user account - so as to allow for importing pictures & videos through iTunes)
7. Created a "CardDAV" account on the iPhone and synchronised all Contacts
Here is some tutorial that fixed with Phone Transfer, you may get the one you need.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android

How to Transfer iPhone SMS to Android Phone/Tablet

How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android

Edited by FranciscoMartim, 24 March 2016 - 01:51 AM.

#6 AdelaLourd

AdelaLourd

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:53 AM

In fact, you cannot transfer data from iPhone to Android directly due to their different OS. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then drag them to Android via USB. 

Simply use this free tool to get it worked for you.

Edited by AdelaLourd, 02 May 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#7 Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck- The Spam Hunter

• Anti-Spyware Brigade
  • 5,457 posts
  • Location:On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:40 PM

In fact, you cannot transfer data from ios to android directly due to their different OS. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then drag them to Android via USB. 

Touche https://www.android.com/switch/

Edited by Tx Redneck, 02 May 2017 - 09:41 PM.

God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through. Dr Voddie Baucham
If more people would get a divorce from themselves, they might learn how to live happily with someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users