• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gonzojohn

gonzojohn

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:48 AM

Greetings,

Somewhere, somebody asked how to display a screenshot.

There is a printscreen program by Alfred Bollinger either
at http://www.geocities.com/~gigaman, http:/www.nelander.dk, or e-mail coolmen@@bluewin.ck

If these don't work try a Google. I hope this info helps.

I have not personally tried it, but it looks promising.

peace,
gj

#2 zhamm

zhamm

Where's ati?

• Advanced Member
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 12:05 PM

:welcome: Well, that's a nice looking program, but why do you need a program for it, ecspcially if you have windows os. To copy your screeen through a windows os you just press "Alt + Print Screen" and copy and save it with paint. So I was just wondering why it's necessary to have a program to do that???

#3 ManiaK

ManiaK

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 12:13 PM

It's a decent program, but as krazy mentioned, the windows version works well too.

#4 flewpastu

flewpastu

Waiting for Lotto

• Advanced Member
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:21 PM

i just hit the print screen button w/out the alt key

#5 gonzojohn

gonzojohn

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:02 PM

Greetings, Points taken. fair enough. Did you notice the auto log feature? Peace, gj

#6 ManiaK

ManiaK

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:19 PM

Greetings,

Points taken. fair enough.

Did you notice the auto log feature?

Peace,
gj

Yeah, there's some decent parts to the program, but to me it just isn't worth the money.

I work for a pharmacy and we did what's referred to as a "file buy" where we bought out another smaller pharmacy. This smaller pharmacy ran a windows based system including the print screen 2000 software. It made it easier in that instance as you didn't have to paste the image and then print it - the program did everything for you. You could also change size and everything very easily with the main program, but if it's not in a work environment where it's hustle-hustle all the time, the windows method seems to work just as well (at least for me).

We never even needed the log feature in the time we had their system. I was the only one who took an interest and figured out how to even use the program and I saw no need to use many of the features.

#7 wolfeden

wolfeden

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:58 PM

:welcome:

Well, that's a nice looking program, but why do you need a program for it, ecspcially if you have windows os. To copy your screeen through a windows os you just press "Alt + Print Screen" and copy and save it with paint. So I was just wondering why it's necessary to have a program to do that???

• I have had several people tell me to do this, but it doesn't do anything under windows 200 pro svc. pk 4. Or maybe I don't have something set right, got any Ideas?

#8 gonzojohn

gonzojohn

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:39 AM

Greetings, Nor does the PRINT SCREEN key work under 98SE that I can find. Peace, gj

#9 gonzojohn

gonzojohn

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:16 AM

Greetings, My main use for the PS2000 was to image Hotmail e-mails instead of the ungodly mess from Hot-web files saved to doc, etc. w/Win98SE. I'm far from puter literate and self-taught. Any advice? Remember, anything opened under Hotmail is saved as a timed-out hotmail image. Thanks & peace, gj

#10 gonzojohn

gonzojohn

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:05 AM

Wow, Deadly silence! HaHa. Why use the supposedly viable Windows App. and go through all the cut & paste (sorry, I skipped kindergarten at age of 4, never got to cut & paste) when you can uninstall the size-hawg of a program & use a free sticky note app. just as easily if not easier? I hope this string helped the poor soul who was just looking for a Printscreen program. Peace, gj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users