Hi johnlee and Welcome to The PIT!!
Start by downloading and running these two programs...:
download, install, update and run a full/complete scan.
here's how to run it:
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.
SUPERAntispyware also produces a log, please post it also so we can see what's been found and quarantined.