Fake Scan Malware Locking System Up
Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:57 PM
Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:12 PM
Boot your computer into Safemode
* Go to Start> Shut Off your Computer> Restart
* As the computer starts to boot-up, Tap the F8 KEY somewhat rapidly.
* This will bring up a menu.
* Use the Up and Down Arrow Keys to scroll up to Safemode
* Then press the Enter on your Keyboard
Tutorial if you need it
<a href="http://www.bleepingc...utorial61.html" target="_blank">http://www.bleepingc...rial61.html</a>
How to start Windows in Safe Mode
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
Edited by Tx Redneck, 29 October 2010 - 09:15 PM.
God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through. Dr Voddie Baucham
If more people would get a divorce from themselves, they might learn how to live happily with someone else.
Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:43 PM
Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:31 PM
i7 980X ~ Rampage III Formula ~ Prolimatech
GTX480 ~ DDR3-2000 ~ 5-VRaptors (Raid-0)
Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:01 AM
Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users