PCMATIC LOGIN

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 grammiemoose

grammiemoose

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hi! I have the paid licenses for PCMATIC and have already used 3. Each time that I attempt to add a license to netbook Acer AspireOne, the Login tab is cut away. As you know, it is at the bottom left corner... and when I move the window up all there is is a very narrow grey band. Could the powers that be move it up under the Minimize/Maximize/Close option, so that it is more accessible to the smaller screens? In the mean time, how do you suggest that I add this PC? :pullhair: Thank you

#2 IntelGuy

IntelGuy

Yeah, it's pretty, but can it go fast?

• Admins
  • 20,076 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

:wp: With PC Matic closed, right-click on an open area of the Taskbar and select Properties>Taskbar> and put a check mark by 'Autohide the taskbar', then click Apply. Now when you open PC Matic, the bottom area should be displayed. If PC Matic was open when the change was made, it will need to be closed and then opened again. To show the taskbar again, remove the check mark, or you can leave the feature enabled and simply put the mouse cursor in that area to display the taskbar. If that does not resolve the issue, open PC Matic and click in the window with the mouse cursor, then while holding down the ALT key click on the "L" key on the keyboard. That should open the login box. If at the end of the scan you do not have access to the Fix All button, click in the window with the mouse cursor, then while holding down the ALT key click on the "F" key on the keyboard. This should resolve the immediate problem. We are working on a permanent fix for this issue and expect to have it completed within 30 days. Thank you for choosing our software.

... avoid foolish controversies and ... strife and disputes ..., for they are unprofitable and worthless. Titus 3:9 NASB

#3 grammiemoose

grammiemoose

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Thank you... the taskbar solution worked! :)

#4 IntelGuy

IntelGuy

Yeah, it's pretty, but can it go fast?

• Admins
  • 20,076 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

... avoid foolish controversies and ... strife and disputes ..., for they are unprofitable and worthless. Titus 3:9 NASB

#5 Ray Pike

Ray Pike

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

How do we put PC Matic on this lap top.? We have used 1 of the 5 we ordered.
Thank You
Ray Pike

#6 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

Folding for Mama and Daddy

• Moderators
  • 21,100 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

Just download it on the laptop from here > http://www.pcpitstop...ore/pcmatic.asp

Install and log in using your username and password that you created previously. Don't forget to enable Supershield and I always select Prompt for Override under "Block Notification Methods" by right clicking the little shield in the system tray/Protection level...

And Ray...please DO NOT use the Report button to draw attention to your post/topic. Thanks!

:geezer:

Heatware
How To Post A Test
Isaiah 6 v5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users