dexterity problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pattgei

pattgei

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:37 AM

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this issue. I got a new computer and the mouse click feature requires a heavier touch than my last computer. I would like to know if there is a way to make the mouse click respond to a lighter touch as it hurts my hand after a little while--especially playing computer games.

#2 RAH

RAH

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:41 AM

Depends on the mouse. Some have that. Check in Control Panel. You might have to get a different mouse, made for that.

#3 lugnut

lugnut

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 831 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:46 AM

My daughter is disabled and has a hard time inputting on a regular mouse.
If you have a disability you can even get your insurance to pay for this product.

This is what she uses and it works great!

Cirque Mouse

Edit: I use it now and again as well. It takes awhile to get used to but once you do you can kick but in games with it.

Edited by lugnut, 28 February 2009 - 11:49 AM.

#4 Guest_TVC15_*

Guest_TVC15_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

The mouse I use really takes very little effort to click! It's the Microsoft intellimouse 6000, I just don't know if they make them anymore, but definitely take's a light touch to click! They have the corded and cordless styles! I like the mouse a lot!

Here is the latest version of my mouse! I think you'd really like it!
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16826105183

And here is the wireless version
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16826105098

Good luck! :)

Edited by TVC15, 28 February 2009 - 01:25 PM.

#5 lugnut

lugnut

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 831 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

TVC15! I have that exact same mouse. It is by far the best I have used. It is easy to use and touch. I do not like wireless mice either! I was just giving pattgei a different kind of mouse if maybe he/she was disabled or had carpal tunnel etc. As my daughter is disabled and cannot hardly press anything and the mouse we got for her (the one above) is great for those with Carpel tunnel etc. Plus you have an advantage in gaming lol..

#6 Guest_TVC15_*

Guest_TVC15_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Ya know what I like about it is that it's a laser mouse, and it has that little button to magnify things on the screen your looking at! Very easy to click! :tup:

#7 wdeydwondrer

wdeydwondrer

who dat gonna beat dem saints

• Advanced Member
  • 9,249 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

my favorite of all time was the mx1000. perfect in every way untill i messed up and installed the logitech driver. mouse never worked right again. *shrugz*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users