outlook sever error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 auntiem

auntiem

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

Hi thank you in advance for checking this out for me server error 0x8000ccc90 and error ox800420cd :huh: emails will stop trying to download and those error codes come up when you delete the emails and then hit send/rec they all come back up plus the same ones you deleted so you might have 3 or 4 of the same emails I go to mail2web and clear up everything and then go back into outlook then I can delete them,but the next time I get a bunch of emails the same time happens :pullhair: will be looking for a reply Thanks

#2 duanester

duanester

OpenSuSe Movement

• Anti-Spyware Brigade
  • 21,446 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

any firewall running, sounds like a port issue, tell ya what, post a test, heres how

http://www.pcpitstop...ress/howto1.asp
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth !!
Join the next generation of computing, Open Source, and Linux/GNU!
"nvidia license taints kernel"

#3 auntiem

auntiem

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:49 PM

Sorry :blushing: ....was finding this out for my brother....so I'll have him join and do this on his own if he wants this fixed. thanks for the fast reply duanester and sorry if I wasted your time with this, as I know how busy people are these days thanks again :cheers:

#4 duanester

duanester

OpenSuSe Movement

• Anti-Spyware Brigade
  • 21,446 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

no need for an apology :) it hasn't been too busy these few days :tup:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth !!
Join the next generation of computing, Open Source, and Linux/GNU!
"nvidia license taints kernel"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users